- Payments may be made in cash or by cheque. Cheques may be made out to
Emmanuel Baptist Bible Institute, or abbreviated as EBBI.
- All application, registration and tuition fees are due at the beginning of the semester. Students who pay their bill in full during the first week of the semester will receive a $50.00 credit.
- Room and Board fees are due every 4 weeks for a total of 4 times per semester.
- If a student is unable to pay the full amount upfront they are required to pay one third of the semester’s bill in order to start classes. After 6 weeks the next 1/3 of their bill is due in order to continue taking classes. The final 1/3 is due by the end of the semester.
- If a students bill is unpaid at the end of the semester they will not receive their credits and will be unable to continue their studies until the bill is paid.
- Students must obtain approval from the Administrator if they want to extend any payment deadline based on an approved payment plan and extenuating circumstances.