- The Russell & Gertrude Porter Scholarship of $450 is assigned each year to two returning students with high academic standing and financial need.
- The Sinderson Missionary Scholarship of $200 is given to one student each year who has a heart for missions.
Federal or provincial aid:
- Emmanuel Baptist Bible Institute is a registered institution with the government of Canada. Students wishing to apply for federal or provincial aid should refer to the information at www.studentaid.gnb.ca or call 1-800-667-5626. For the official designation code of EBBI, please enquire at the school office.
- Students should also be aware that the province of New Brunswick has initiated a new program in 2005 to reward those who work in the province.
- Although Emmanuel Baptist Bible Institute is not obligated to find off-campus employment for students, every reasonable effort is made to refer students to contacts for employment.
- Moncton is rated as one of the best communities for student employment in Eastern Canada.