Our goal is to help you process the application quickly by avoiding a complicated
admissions procedure. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Secure an application for admission by calling (506) 853-7331 or 853-7339, writing to Emmanuel Baptist Bible Institute, 187 McLaughlin Drive, Moncton, NB, E1A 4P4, emailing the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or downloading from www.ebbi.ca.
- Send the completed form with a non-refundable application fee of $40 to the address above.
- All applicants must arrange to have high school transcripts sent. Transfer students or those who have taken classes in other schools should have official transcripts sent to us from the previous institution(s) of learning.
- When the application file is complete, the Admissions Committee will review it and the applicant notified of their decision. Ordinarily, applications can be processed in less than two weeks.
- A Housing Application should be completed and mailed to EBBI as soon as possible. These are on the website or can be obtained by contacting the EBBI administrator.