The EBBI library contains about 8,000 volumes. Student access to the library is in accord with the following guidelines:
- Students may use the library from 7 am to 10 pm provided an authorized person is available to open and close the building.
- Library books may be checked out with the aid of a librarian.
- In the absence of a librarian, students are permitted to check out books on a sign-out basis.
- Some books are loaned to the library from personal collections. These are marked with a dot, and may not be taken out of the library.
- Students are encouraged to recommend books that they believe would be good for the library to purchase.
- Please be aware that donations of books, or finances to buy books, are gladly accepted by the library.
- Use of the library computers and printers are free to students.
The EBBI library, classrooms, and student lounge comprise a wireless internet zone which is available free to students.
- Students are expected to sign an internet usage agreement at the beginning of the school year, and maintain a high ethical standard in their usage throughout their years at EBBI.
- Be aware that the administration may have monitoring tools, and also has the right to check usage history on a student’s computer.
- Students may use a computer in class as long as he or she is not surfing the net instead of focusing on class materials.
- There is a network printer for students to access.